Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Buzz Cut (aka shaved head style)

Short, clean and maintenance free the shaved head is a classic for men. From Justin to Beckham the look is timeless, and shouts confidence. Of course, it is not for everyone, it works best with people with regular, round shaped heads and strongly defined features.

A little scruff tends to balance things out too. Even better you can wear hats without worrying about hat hair! If your still hesitant, just give it a try, afterall hair always grows back.

The Style Advisor is definitely going for the look this summer, are you?

4 comments:

Keith said...

I think it looks great. It's how I usually go these days.

kitchenbeard said...

AS an adendum to this... if you are going to shave your head, skin care of the scalp becomes ever more important as no one wants to see what happens if you don't moisturize.

Fashion Suit said...

This would be my next haircut!..... hehehe

Anonymous said...

I shave my head with a razor and soap... i don't use any moisturizer.. and nothing bad happens to my skin........

 
Mens Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory