Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Daily Grind

We all do it. Work. School. Work. Eat. Sleep. Rinse and repeat.

Our lives are based on routine. It has become quite depressing how many of us are drones, just going through the motions, but hardly conscious of our own surroundings. Money is God, living is pain. The more we have the more we want.

We do it because we have to. It is whats expected. What if I just left? What if I went back to school? What if I quit my job and traveled for a few months?

I am much more scared of another question, what if I didn't?

Have an adventure. Take a risk. Do it just because.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is an excellent post! if only more people would take the time to step back and do this

Jakob Dean said...

AGREE...AGREEE....AGREEEEE.

Carl Hult said...

hmm, guess we are in the same age, same thoughts and ideas of what life is about.

thestyleadvisor said...

Yes being out of school and having the reality of life hit you like a ton of bricks can make you take a step back and become philosophical. I guess you could call it a quarter life crisis.

 
Mens Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory