This is a continuation of the first post, common men's wear mistakes. As I stated before avoid these at all costs. I know I am not the only one who hates these so much. So lets take a look at a few more common menswear mistakes.
6) Sweatpants - Again, at the gym might be appropriate, even at home on occasion. However, outside, to a public function? Never.
7) Long sleeve lengths - Applies especially to suits, but this is clearly visible in all outerwear. The sleeve of casual jacket should never get to the base of your thumb. And for suits and blazers please stop at the wrist. Make sure to show 1/4 to 1/2".
8) Large graphics, branding - You don't want to be a walking advertisement. You shouldn't have to rely on a brand to achieve your image. When i see it I think one word: tacky.
9) Tucking T-shirts in - I have never seen this look good, ever, prove me wrong.
10) Almost all sandals - They just do not look good. Keep them at the beach.
11) Crew Neck T-shirt visible under dress shirt - wear a v-neck its not that hard.
12) Clipping your cell phone to your belt - This reminds me of a fanny pack. Put it in your pocket, in a bag but whatever you do don't have it dangling off your midsection.
I think I will stop there for now as I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.