There are a few things that I see on a regular basis, that are not only plainly sub par, but outright hideous. These need to be addressed, if for no other reason but to reduce how often they are appearing on the streets. These style faux pas never work. Don't try them, and if you are doing them, please stop.
1) Blue tooth ear pieces - Nothing more annoying and just plain ugly. Not only is it extremely awkward when someone is walking down the street and appears to be talking to himself, but occasionally bystanders believe you are speaking to them. Aesthetically, they have no redeeming values. Unless your going for the robocop look.
2) Square toed dress shoes - Atrocious is the best way to describe these "dress shoes" which are ubiquitously found across all segments of the population. From teenagers to middle aged business men, this shoe should be avoided at all costs.
3) Wearing elaborate sneakers outside of the gym - We have all seen those sneakers which look like they're from the future. With air cushions, shock absorbing springs, and multiple colorways appropriate on a basketball court, but not to a night out at a restaurant.
4) Ill fitting clothes - Measure your waist size 1-2 inches below your belly button, buy corresponding size pants. Do not sag them to the point that we can see your underwear. No one is interested. Shirts sleeves shoulder hems should rest at the end of the shoulder, not go halfway down your bicep. Avoid excess fabric, but we don't need to see where your nipples are either.
5) Crocs - No further elaboration necessary.
Stay tuned for part 2 coming soon.