1) Cut of of the suit - Modern, slim, and always on the short side, the cut of a Chuck Bass suit offers a refreshing change to the sea of over sized, too long suits we see on a daily basis. Great sleeve length is also displayed on a regular basis. If you are a slim guy your silhouette should be progressively moving toward this cut.
2) Shoes - Brown leather Italian shoes, boat shoes, and never seen in sneakers. Nothing more needs to be said here.
3) Pocket Square - Chuck bass is often seen displaying a prominent pocket square. This accessory has been making a comeback in recent years. I am all for it, in all environments. Just remember not to match it to your tie.
4) Don't be scared of color - lots of yellows, greens, pinks, and reds. Not only for pocket squares but for socks, sweaters, scarves and even pants. Most of us are far too reserved in our use of color. Experiment, and you too will stand out in the sea of black, blue, and grey men's clothing.
5) Confidence - Finally and most importantly having confidence and feeling comfortable in your clothes is key to looking good. Your posture, presence, speech and most importantly your mind all play a key role in pulling off a Chuck Bass inspired look.
Just remember, when in doubt keep it on the subdued side.